At Harris Jackson design, we provide a full interior design service that is bespoke to you and your brand from concept to completion. We have worked extensively with luxury hotels, spas and boutique hotels, designing public areas, bedrooms, spas and suites, as well as food and beverage dining spaces.
Our creative team is committed to providing a service which offers exceptional design solutions, including but not limited to:
• Concept development – illustrated with concept images, sketches and schemes in presentation format.
• Design development – Developing a concept into a tangible design, moving from paper into the 3D space.
• Design, sourcing, specification and procurement of FFE – Architectural finishes, fabrics, wall coverings, paint, trimmings, furniture and lighting, all demonstrated by the production & presentation of bespoke material boards.
• Spatial planning – including all interior drawings, plans and elevations in black & white as well as colour, 3D renderings, furniture layouts and RCP’s.
• Styling – sourcing of artwork and accessories from established and recognised art consultants and suppliers.
• Preparation of full specifications – For all Public areas, Standard Rooms and Suites.
• Area staging & styling – preparing your space for marketing, including photography shoots and events.
We know that the design process is a two-way dialogue; an active conversation between us and you as our client.
From the very first briefing we develop and nurture a strong working relationship. This ensures regular, clear and concise communication that is understood by all parties throughout.
Geographically, we work predominantly across Hampshire, Dorset and Surrey, but are open to projects further afield and internationally.
Fee structure is dependent on the scope of works required and the scope of project, so do contact us to request a visit and a quote. If you require further information, we are very happy to present our full portfolio of hospitality projects (please note for privacy reasons not all can be shown on our website).